Hi I'm New

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HBM051457

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Hi I'm New   Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Hello!

I wanted to tell you that I think you are wonderful for doing this for free for us!

My question may not be in your ability to answer, but it is a very, very important question for me. I'm going to try to include her picture below, if that would help you.

Here it is:

Why did my daughter leave us?

Thank you so much,
HBM

Back to top Go down
HBM051457

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm New   Wed May 20, 2009 12:42 am

I guess nobody is online that can do it.

I'm trying to be patient, but I want the answer (or any and all messages from my daughters) to that question so bad!! I miss her so much..

Much love,
HBM
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm New   Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 am

HBM051457 wrote:
I guess nobody is online that can do it.

I'm trying to be patient, but I want the answer (or any and all messages from my daughters) to that question so bad!! I miss her so much..

Much love,
HBM

Hello,

Sorry for the long dealy. been busy with stuff.

I did not link in enough to give you a better answer but as soon as I looked at the photo you have included within this forum is that I felt she is now an angel of help and love I could go on about this in here for hours but It's only a brief answer to everyones questions. So I would say this. I felt whatever had happend to this lovely young spirit of yours was suppose to happen. When she came in to this owrld she was only suppose ot have a short time on the earth plane doe to her having so many other life tims, which most of us have had any way, but some of us have had more than others due to us knowing more about life and about what is going on with the earth, and also done all the learning that one is meant to do while being on the earth plane. This is how I feel with this young soul even though I am saying young soul I mean she is young in the way she looks,age and her energy. But infact, she is a very old soul who has came to earth so many times but now has learnt the lessons allready, when this is done the time is right to pass over to spirit. The way she passed oever is allso the way she is suppose to pass over, as before they decide to come to earth they also decide how they are going to pass to fullfill there life purpose. And that is how I feel with this young lady in spirit. I do want to give you a big hug and a kiss, not just cos I feel your pain, but I feel also this has something sergnifecant importance to you and her. Don't be suprised or chocked if you see at the corner of your eye her standing there. Allways place a thought in your mind and she will pick it up. never to far away even though she does not have a phisical body any more.

Hope you understand what I have told you today.

all the best

L&L

Vas Andreas x
Back to top Go down
http://paranormalforum.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm New   

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Forum Community :: Free Psychic Readings-