Thank you in advance for the reply!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
violetabg

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Thank you in advance for the reply!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:31 am

Hi there

I thank you very much in advance for your time to have a look at my question. I have been living in the UK for 10 years now having quite a turbulent time all along but my biggest dream is to have kids, husband and a home. My question is, where to find and will I find such happiness?

Most kind regards,
Violeta

Last edited by violetabg on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : privacy)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Thank you in advance for the reply!   Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:59 am

Hello Violetabg,

Thank you frist for posting a question on this message board.

I wanted to say this to you as I was reading your question. I felt the greatest love and devotion to life from your typo, in other words. You have such love within your heart and you have and allways gave out so much of it ot other people around you and not really turned anyone away due to the fact how lovely and how open hearted you are as a person. So that needed to be said Wink

I felt that you hold something within you and without you knowing what you are doing here that is casuing you not to find true happines that you are searching for within this life time. I felt you need to let go of the fear of not knowng if you are ever going to find the true honest person who will fulfill your life purpose, I felt it should happen, but firstly my love you need to let that fear go of thinking and feeling you might be alone, as you wont be alone. LET GO OF FEAR THEN IT WILL SLOWLY manifest itselft in to your life. This might sound a bit simple but it is how it is and how things work. Happiness is there, but its going be some time till this happens in your life. I felt you have been let down at least twice from another person/s if this is correct, then don't let that bother you or even think about it as this will slow down the positive progress that you are looking for. I also felt that the more times you are thinking about this the more time it's going take for it to pop in to your life. So please try to stop worying about this and let things happen in it;s due course.

All The Best

Vas Andreas
Back to top Go down
http://paranormalforum.biz
violetabg

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Thank you in advance for the reply!   Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Dear Vas Andreas,

Thank you so very much for your time to respond to my post and for your wise words, words that truly touched me, and made me think about myself, my hopes and dreams on a different much deeper level. I greatly appreciate your advice and sincerely hope that I will find that strength inside me to follow my path and to live my life honorably and gratefully.

God bless you for the hope that you gave me!

Most best wishes, Violeta
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Thank you in advance for the reply!   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 am

violetabg wrote:
Dear Vas Andreas,

Thank you so very much for your time to respond to my post and for your wise words, words that truly touched me, and made me think about myself, my hopes and dreams on a different much deeper level. I greatly appreciate your advice and sincerely hope that I will find that strength inside me to follow my path and to live my life honorably and gratefully.

God bless you for the hope that you gave me!

Most best wishes, Violeta

Hello Violeta,

You are so much very welcome. and I am glad you have finaly gained some truth and honesty in what you have read here today. And hoping now you move forward within your life and allowing new things to entre within it too.

All The Best

Vas Andreas x
Back to top Go down
http://paranormalforum.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you in advance for the reply!   

Back to top Go down

Thank you in advance for the reply!
Page 1 of 1