Share | 

Has anyone ever seen a UFO?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melvin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Has anyone ever seen a UFO?   Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:45 am

Hi everyone, I want to ask you if anyone has ever seen an unidentified flying object? I want to know about their appearance, do they really exist and anything more that would be related to them. So, if anyone has any info on them, kindly share it.
Back to top Go down
Rafael

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re:Has anyone ever seen a UFO?   Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:23 pm

The same here, it is indeed hard to say about their existence. There have been many discussions on this topic and it still goes on. There have been sightings on them and it has been reported on various places. For more information, you can browse the sources that hold information for them; one which I recently visited http://www.ufo-sightings-evidence.com/ which had good material on them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: UFOS   Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:08 am

Hello,

I am not to sure about UFOS But I know for sure that there is life after death. But UFOS I can't even start to understand or know enough to make a fair comment about the subject. And the crop circles as well. I am not sure either about that part lol. Oh god and theres me a Clairvoyant Medium not knowing much about thoughs subjects lol. Oh well. Maybe we should wait to see if anyone else pops in here and gives any usfull information about UFOS

L&L

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://paranormalforum.biz
SorchaMyst

Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen a UFO?   Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Hi

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to put this, but yes I have sighted ufo or as I like to call them alien space crafts. Usually they appear in shape of a bright golden star, which you can just about make out the outlines of the craft in. They usually only hang around in the space of five to ten minutes. The first space craft I witnessed was in a dream. Although maybe this is giving too much information out, I don't know. But I do believe in them as I have seen them for myself, mainly through objective clairvoyance though...more crafts..one which was black and green could see it clearly in the light of the golden star.. no noise along with them...which curved into prongs at the front, circular body though....maybe it's because I'm too open that I see them, some are skeptical in sightings I've found, so haven't shared this information with anyone. Maybe its because I'm too open... but do as you will with this information....if it helps you in anyway then I am glad to have helped....

Peace and blessings
Sorcha
Back to top Go down
s_mcneal

Registration date : 2010-10-27

PostSubject: UFO Sighting   Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 am

Personally, I'm not a fan of UFO. But when a colleague of mine told me a story, I'm starting to doubt such. Since it was a 50-50 opinion, I opted to half-believe.

Can this be a good topic for research paper?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen a UFO?   

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever seen a UFO?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Forum Community :: Meditation-
Jump to: